Meta Data: Litecoin continued its growth today as well. As of now, the trends are bullish and it is the right time for some buying.
Litecoin (LTC) is actively promoting the upcoming annual meet and in their latest instalment, for every purchase made from the Litecoin Foundation store go towards Litecoin development and global promotion. It seems to be a good move and is appreciated by the community
Current Statistics (July 19, at UTC 11:10):
- The trading price of Litecoin (LTC), against the US Dollar, was around $98.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00947521 BTC per chip.
- With a return on investment of 2,169.38%, the current market rank of Litecoin (LTC) is 4th in the crypto chart.
- Additionally, the market cap of the coin was 6,121,218,860 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 4,635,168,518 USD.
- Again, a total of 62,730,637 LTC chips were circulating in the market, at the time of writing.
On June 24, Litecoin (LTC) was trading around 130.305 USD. However, today after 25-days, the coin has made a dip of 24.79%. Similarly, in a week of trading, the crypto has gone down by 5.5% from the market price of 103.403 USD. However, Litecoin has shown some strengthening in the last few days. Yesterday, the coin opened at 89.69 USD and with a bounce back of 12.7%, it closed around 101.09 USD.
The coin has surpassed the $100 mark in yesterday’s trading and is expected to move further from here. As per our prediction, LTC might trade around $150 by the end of the year. The immediate support for the crypto is at 91.31 USD. Additionally, the resistance for the altcoin is at 109.01 USD.
The Litecoin is gaining its momentum and growth by a huge 12% margin in an intraday trading. At the current scenario, buying is a good move and hold it for the future. The long, as well as the medium term, is bullish. The crypto might degrade a bit in the short term.